Information we collect
We collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Website usage data
How we use this information:
- For our own internal records.
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry.
- To monitor, measure and analyze the different ways in which our website is used by visitors.
- To analyze visitor demographic data for our own marketing purposes.
- We may use this information to customize the website for you.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards to protect the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Test content on our website.
- To recognize when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Links to external sites from our site
Our website may contain links to external websites not owned or operated by Green Hills Family and Cosmetic Dentistry.
We have no control of websites outside ghdentistry.com. If you provide information to a website which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
We encourage our visitors to read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Questions about this policy
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us. To do this:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call our office at 610-365-4346
- Send a letter to us at our listed address